Search This Blog

Friday, August 11, 2017

Welcome Back!

I am so very excited to start the new school year.  I am looking forward to seeing all of our wonderful WT artists and hearing about their summer art adventures.  This year will be a little different for me, I will be teaching at Oak Terrace as well as Wayne Thomas each week.  On Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday afternoons I will travel to Oak Terrace school to teach at the end of each day.  On Tuesdays I will be at Wayne Thomas all day.  If you need to get in contact with me it is best to email me this year, as I will not be at Wayne Thomas to return phone calls at the end of the school day.  I will be happy to return calls as soon as possible.  I look forward to collaborating with all of you.  Keep Creating!  ~ Mrs. Kurzawski

No comments:

Post a Comment